World Class Management Inc. provides, but is not limited to the following services:
- Recruit, select, hire, supervise, evaluate and monitor site employees.
- Negotiate and/or renew residential and commercial leases.
- Screen and credit check all incoming residents.
- Conduct income reviews and recertification for government subsidy programs.
- Negotiate and administer vendor service contracts
- Negotiate union contracts, handle difficult rent arrears and related problems, and institute legal actions (evictions) when necessary.
- Identify and negotiate all insurance coverage.
- Respond to residents' requests for services.
- Provide utility services.
- Develop and implement an energy conservation program.
- Oversee maintenance and heating plant mechanical systems as well as equipment.
- Establish preventive maintenance program.
- Determine and provide for security needs.
- Conduct periodic apartment inspections to assess physical condition.
- Maintain vermin and pest control.
- Correct building code violations. Oversee janitorial and other housekeeping services.
- Coordinate senior citizen social/nutritional programs.
- Complete accounting including general ledger.
- Report to owners and agencies from our in-house computer.
- Prepare, obtain approval, and administer annual budget.
- Collect rents/maintenance charges, other charges and receivables.
- Prepare, analyze and evaluate financial reports.
- Establish bank accounts for depository of funds.
- Make disbursements to vendors.
- Aid in the preparation of annual financial statement with company's CPA.
- Administer any subsidy programs in effect.
- Be responsible for purchasing and inventory control.